Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kitesurfing




This is what I want to do when I grow up ,well maybe not quite,but sort of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JzN1LzWhig. I am already looking into lessons next spring. I will have to talk with my "Big Brother" Mark about it. He knows how to do alot of water sports. This one just looks like an awful lot of fun.

Fun is kind of my focus right now. My Kids and Father (Carol too) gave me a 2 night escape at the http://www.newportchannelinn.com/. Perfect choice, I did not go anywhere but the beach, sun patio and http://www.cappyscafe.com/ for the whole visit. I did wish I had a camera, but my mind gets to keep the view close. Morning and evening surfers,wind rippled sand in the late afternoon, the winter surf community (photographers, die hard surfers, guys that drive out n the sand to check out the surf), It was GREAT!!!!

Lots of reading and prayer time, trying to ready myself for the challenges that lay ahead. My thanks to all involved, your support means more that I will ever be able to express. I just need to set my focus on God's power and majesty that he shows in the ocean. Based on that I know that he has the power and majesty to pull me through this experience. Thank you God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun

jess mac said...

That sounds perfect. Next time you go to the beach read Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh. It is great. Side Note: when you are posting, you can link without putting the link in the text. Just highlight the words like Cappy's Cafe and go to the page for Cappy's, copy the link and push the add a link putton on your blog toolbar. Paste the link in the pop up and it will link the words. :) Happy blogging.