Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh my goodness!

Well, I could not get my page to be teal, maybe soon, but I can write in teal. That is one of those colors that has remained a favorite throughout my years. Must go with my skin, because it looked good when my hair was brown, dishwater blonde and now strikingly white (with a bit of darker).



It is amazing as I reflect back on my life, what it has brought to me. The realization that that phrase we have heard forever is so true. Keep your priorities straight - God First, then family, everything else will fall into place in God's plan if you keep it straight. As I reflect, how many times have I strayed off that path, no wonder I am "Over the Hill" on the outside and yet still feel 30 on the inside. God has been so faithful in always herding me back into his fold. To that I give him all the glory.



This is a first, but I will learn, as I always have and someday it will appear that I have my act together. Of course the ultimate will be the day that I actually do have my act together (I will let you know when that happens).

No comments: