Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Running Away


Life is getting overwhelming. I want to run away NOW! Have to wait a month. Lots to do, go through, finish, tie up. I do not want to face it.

I have been preparing to speak 5 minutes on the "Hope" we have in God. I know why. I need to know that through all of this strife, God is with me, walking alongside, sometimes supporting, and other times pulling me as I kick and scream in pain.



  • Thank you Lord for your patience with my stubbornness.

  • Thank you for your peace with my turmoil.

  • Thank you for your healing with my sickness.

  • Thank you for providing people in my life to assure me that I am loved.

  • Thank you Lord for your steadfast love in this time of my questioning my life purpose. You are my purpose Lord and look forward to this time to seek your path for me.

I sing Praises

2 comments:

Krista Debrick said...

I love you mom. Everythings gonna be ok...I know it!! Even though it looks dark right now, there is light around the corner, and God will reveal it when he's ready.

By the way, what are you preparing a speech for?

jess mac said...

One day at a time. You can make it through, and they other side will be peaceful. I love you.