Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sweeter Side of Life


I have been using up stuff in the house lately and being experimental. Lots of cake mixes left from the plan to be birthday mom for many years. Anyway, I do remember from years ago that you can make cookies from them. You just add one egg and a softened cube of butter or margarine. You bake them at 350 degrees for about 13 min. They can be quite Tasty. I stated experimenting before my son Steven left for Italy (to study abroad for a semester).

Last night was a very successful endeavor. Wonderfully delicious outcome.

Lemon Cake mix
egg
1/4 c. marg.
1/2 c. applesauce
1/2 bran
3/4 c. chopped walnuts
3/4 c. cranraisins
3/4 c. white choc chips

You should experiment too.

1 comment:

Krista Debrick said...

Sounds great, and fairly healthy (for cookies at least). I have some really fun recipes to share with you too. I've been learning about so many new creative things at work!