Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kool-aid


Does anyone remember this? I come from a family of 5 kids born in the 50's. My Mom had a Koolaid pitcher like you remember from the commercials. "Kool-aid, Kool-aid, tastes great, wish we had some, can't wait." Mom made it with less sugar and added fruit juice (we thought it was to taste better).
Well, I have 4 of my own children (Blessings), so it did not take long to save up enough koolaid points to get a free pitcher and a dozen cups. I wonder what happened to them all (some are buried in Gavilan Hills I am sure). This one did not look like the commercials, but sure carried alot of memories.
Kids are gone, life is unstable and memories must be in my heart and mind now. Time to part with the"STUFF". Anyone want mine?

1 comment:

jess mac said...

I am glad to have it. We have already made a pitcher of blue koolaid and it brings all the memories back. I am working on my own point collection to get some more of those cups.