Monday, November 5, 2007

Where My Stuff Lives



I moved. At least I moved my stuff. It is taking a vacation from daily use, while I try to figure out "Me". There is this cool place in Riverside that is kinda tucked back in and seems to be pretty safe for "My Stuff". I figure next year will be a good time to get it back. Right now I need to find "Me". I am glad that until then there is a place for "My Stuff".


This was the kind of day it was on Sat., while Rick, Joe and I moved "My Stuff". I needed the sun, almost felt like God was giving me the thumbs up on my recent life choices. Like I ask Jess, "How could something that my head knows is so right, hurt so bad?" My answers lay in God's hands, I know he has a plan, I trust him, I need to learn to rely on his power. He will show me the way. God gave me a beautiful Saturday, right?

3 comments:

Krista Debrick said...

2 weeks! Soon you will get to take a break from all of this. It will be good for you. Seriously, if you don't relax while you're out here, I will tie you to my couch for two days. =) Love you mom.

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE COMMING!!! Krista and I are planning things for us to do together when you are here. And it will be so much fun to have Thanksgiving with all the aunts! I am really looking forward to the next few weeks, minus all my papers due, and hoping you have a safe trip out here! Love you! -diana

Melissa said...

I just heard you gave your notice at LA Fitness! NOOOO! Are you coming back? Please e-mail me mahirsch@dmhirsch.com