Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sunrise in New Mexico


My Grand daughter and I were talking about Sunrises the other day. I had seen a couple while hanging clothes on their line. It reminded me of when I had children at home. Sunrise and the clothesline were a great time to talk to God; to thank him for the new day, a chance to make it right again. It was when I could lay things out before the Lord and ask him about things. It was a time of quiet, so I could listen for his
response.





Anyway, my Grand daughter was sharing with me that
she had only experienced one sunrise and that she had
to have cocoa to stay warm. For some reason, when I
am talking to God, I usually feel warm, and safe, and
right, and strong. It is when I stop talking to him that I lose that most precious feeling, so I have decided to start
enjoying the sunrises and talking to God.

New Mexico was a great start. I was on I-40 and just
had an amazing talk with God, Monday morning. I
sang prasies, thanked him for his power in my life and
the new day before me. I asked him to protect my
family and loved ones (especially Agatha) and to keep
us all safe until we are all together again. I lifted up my
concerns for him to handle, because I know of no one
else better suited to do that and I thanked him for
glorys he has so graciously provided me, not because I

deserved them, but because God loves me.

What a wonderful beginning to a super day on the road of life. I know I will be enjoying the sunrise that God provides more and more.

1 comment:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

How lovely are the sunrise photos you have shared, as well as the glimpses into your life. God does love you, and may you continue to experience tangible reminders of this on your journey.