Friday, November 16, 2007

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

http://www.trans-siberian.com/multimedia/index.shtml

You must all go listen to this. My sister Lynn and Her generous husband Gregg took me to Lubbock. Texas Wed. night for a date (I forgot what that was like). We went to a restaurant called Jazz (Cajun food) and then a concert. It was FABULOUS!!!! What an entertaining evening.


Last night it was off to Plainview for a play-off football game. Springlake-Earth did not win, but played a good game. It was cold (Below freezing) and windy, but great fun. Everyone knows everyone here. Even on wed. night in Lubbock, we saw no less that 4 groups of people Gregg and Lynn knew and we were a 70 min. drive from home.

How cool is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruth: Sounds like you are doing the right thing. I bookmarked your blog. I look forward to your postings. Sandie